Nuffnang Ad 1

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fig and Olive

Went to this cosy little restaurant recommended by my cousin which serves Mediterranean food. Fig and Olive is tucked in a tiny obscure corner at the Marrakesh, Sunway Pyramid. Had a hard time locating it, but just 10 feet from the entrance we could smell the wonderful wonderful aroma wafting from the kitchen!

Cosy and relaxed interior

Hot sandwich with fresh juicy tomatoes and onion rings,
generous helping of creamy chicken and turkey topped with figs.

Zafirah Zayton Steak with olives,
vinaigrette greens & steaming hot potatoe baked in its skin.

I love the place! It's the first time I've tried Mediterranean food and I can't get over the rich and exotic explosion of spices in my mouth when I bit into the juicy steak. At RM 23.90 the set lunch comes with guava juice, soup and fruits. As an a la carte, it comes with ice cream on the house. I would definitely want to dine there again rather than go back to the same old boring and overpriced food at Italiannes or TGIF.

2 comments:

Fig & Olive said...

Hello,

Thank you for wonderful feedback on Fig & Olive. Your kinds words will encourage us to provide better services and quality foods. As a token we will like to give you 20% discount on our next visit to Fig & olive. Please kindly email me at figolive.com, for your mailing address.Thank you.

Kutu Cat said...

Oh! Welcome to my blog. :) I go to Fig and Olives EVERYTIME i go to Sunway Pyramid! My latest craze is the chicken salata. Excellent!