Nuffnang Ad 1

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Naughty Girl!!!!

Kutucat gave me a big fright just now. She jumped out of the window onto the ledge - on the 15th floor - to catch birds.

I am half convinced that the birds intentionally lured her out of the window with their loud twittering. You know, the "let's get rid of the puddy-tat" plot.

Knowing how she can be clumsy sometimes, my only hope was blind faith that she would not take a flying leap and plunge to her demise in her great aspiration to catch a mocking bird.

I had to yank her by the scruff of her neck and haul her back to safety. Hell, if that failed I would have had to go onto the ledge myself to rescue her. As I shudder at the recollection of events, she is currently sprawled on the rug having a good snore.

Bad kitty! You almost gave me a heart attack! *shakes head*

2 comments:

penangite said...

The old gal is just showing you she is still agile and living it up..... that many floors!

BTW there is a creep in every country, read this:
http://www.divaasia.com/article/6070

Kutu Cat said...

Ya! She still acts like a 3-year-old!