Nuffnang Ad 1

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sweet Corn Konnyaku Jelly

I know it's been a long time since I updated my blog. Been so busy with writing assignments that my right hand is stiff from cradling the mouse, and I think I've gone blind in my right eye from staring at the computer screen too long. After a hard week of working through the nights, I am now a converted night-owl. Yesterday, I went to bed at 6am. Not because I was rushing for a deadline but because I haven't adjusted back to my usual sleeping hours. I woke up at 6pm today. My my... seems like Tuesday is nearly over already.

Here's something I made a few weeks back... Personally, I prefer clear lychee jelly, but this I made for the sake of variety.


Sweet Corn in Coconut Milk Jelly

Recipe:

- 10g Konnyaku jelly powder

- 750ml water

- 200ml coconut milk

- 150g castor sugar

-1 can creamy sweet corn

Mix sugar and jelly powder in a mixing bowl and stir evenly. Pour mixture into boiling water and stir until dissolved. Pour in coconut milk and sweet corn. Stir 5-10 minutes. Pour into jelly molds and chill in refridgerator. Serve cold. Be careful when giving Konnyaku jelly to small children as there have been reported incidences of choking and death.

No comments: