Nuffnang Ad 1

Friday, March 21, 2008

Buildings of Note

On my way back from Midvalley yesterday, I drove around and visited a few places in KL I've been meaning to see... y'know, do the touristy thing even though I've been living here for nearly 10 years.

First stop:

The National Palace (Istana Negara)


Golden emblem

Our king's royal white house

So many tourists but ahhh I am clever!
I stand far far away to get the whole gate within the shot!

Royal guard at the royal gate

I am in charge of watching over the royal fence

Gold hibiscus wrought on royal marble wall

Royal lamp post with royal hanging pots

Well tended royal shrubs

Macro shot of royal blooms

On the way home by Jalan Duta, I turned in and drove around:

The Federal State Mosque (Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan)

From afar

From the front

From the side

Late at night

Last but not least... I found the KL Court Complex! Ho ho hoo...


Have a feeling I will be visiting this place again in the near future


No comments: