Nuffnang Ad 1

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Phwah. And A Wholesome Breakfast

I can't believe I wrote that last night. I mean, I know I was blogging. I remember starting the first few sentences. Have some vague inkling of the following lines but totally no recollection of the last paragraph.

Especially the last paragraph. I think that's some pretty good stuff! Must have been the Imovane talking. It's not the first time I've been drunk typing and lost all memory of it, only to shock myself in the bright early morning the next day. Thank goodness I don't do random one-night stands. Must be careful to stay away from the keyboard when inebriated.

Anyway, enough talk. Let's start the day with a healthy meal.


Resealable packaging to guarentee that crunchy freshness.

Wholegrain oat clusters, wheat flakes, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries.

This is some seriously crispy cereal. And generous helpings of chewy fruits. Nice!

A bit sweet though. Must add more milk.

No comments: